Personal Injury, Employment Law and Business Law Attorney
For peace of mind, turn to the Law Offices of Scott I. Fegley, P.C. Located in Yardley, PA, and Hamilton, NJ, our offices are convenient to clients living in Bucks County, PA and Mercer County, NJ.
The Law Offices of Scott I. Fegley, P.C. featured in the May 2012 edition of OUTLOOK Magazine-a publication of the Lower Bucks County Chamber of Commerce in Fairless Hills, PA. View the original magazine article with images in Adobe format here: Outlook May 2012.
- Serious Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Slip and Falls
- Other Serious Personal Injuries
- Wrongful Discharge
- Sexual Harassment/Hostile Work Environment Retaliation
- Family Medical Leave
- Wage Claims
- Severance Agreements
- Employee Benefits Disputes
- Unemployment Compensation
- Limited Liability Company and Partnership Formations
- Contract and Document Drafting and Reviews
- Employee Policies and Training
- Commercial Landlord/Tenant
- Buying and Selling Businesses
- Uniform Commercial Code
- Tax Matters
- All Forms of Dispute Resolution including Mediation, Arbitration or Trial
For Employment Law, Business Law, and Personal Injury Cases in Pennsylvania or New Jersey, you need someone by your side, not out of reach. At the Law Offices of Scott I. Fegley, P.C., we will give you our personal attention, all the time, whether you have a simple business transaction or a complex lawsuit. We explain the issues and the legal process for you so they are neither mystifying nor intimidating. We pledge to keep you informed so you are never in the dark about the status of your work. Quite simply, our goal is to give you peace of mind. By taking the worry out of your legal matters, you can spend more time focused on your business or personal interests.
What Our Clients Say
Scott not only helped me organize my business and filed for my LLC, he also gave very sound employment law advice that I still use to this day. Thank
Scott not only helped me organize my business and filed for my LLC, he also gave very sound employment law advice that I still use to this day. Thank you again, Scott!